This part of our site explains our policy regarding any personal information that you might supply to Murphy Larkin during your visit to our website. Our main aim at Murphy Larkin is to protect your information.
Collection of Personal Information
- When visitors engage in certain activities on our website, such as newsletters, entering competitions, making enquiries, registering or ordering products your personal profile is maintained in a secure file server. It is completely optional for visitors to the Murphy Larkin website to engage in these actives.
- You may be required to supply personal information such as your name, contact details and address, when ordering products from our website we use a secure payment system and Murphy Larkin does not hold any customer credit card details.
- When you submit personal information to Murphy Larkin it is to ensure that the information collected by Murphylarkin is used to support your participation in the activities you select. Incidents in which this would occurs would be when registering, purchasing products, entering competitions and registering for newsletters.
- In the case of purchasing products the information is used to deliver the products to you.
- In the event of competition entry the information is collected to qualify you for the related competition and to contact you regarding the winners for the entered competition.
- In the event where Murphy Larkin give you the option to subscribe to our newsletter, your use of the content will be subject to our terms and conditions.
- It is completely optional at anytime for customers to be removed from our mailing list and the option to be removed from our mailing list will be included in all communications with you.
Data Protection Policy.
Murphy Larkin will hold and use your personal data strictly in accordance with data protection rules as set by the Data Protection Commissioner www.dataprotection.ie
- Obtain and process the information fairly
- Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Process it only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given to you initially
- Keep it safe and secure
- Keep it accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to any individual, on request.
Murphy Larkin use secure transaction technology provided by Authipay oand does not hold any customer card details on any server used by Murphy Larkin at any time. When you are asked to enter any personal details or credit card information the web site will be secure. Your card number will be encrypted and replaced by a unique transaction reference number. Personal information other than credit card details are maintained in a password protected internal secure server, accessible only by a limited number of authorised employees.
Website Date Collection
- Trustpilot (for Reviews & Ratings)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages a visitor finds useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Statistical & Performance Cookies.
We collect Statistical and Performance Data for the purpose of improving our website and statistical and behavioural analysis. To collect this Non-Personal Data we are using Third Party Providers (listed below).